Soccer Ball Cake Help With Shape Of Lady Bird Cake?

Help with shape of Lady Bird cake? - soccer ball cake

I want to make a birthday cake for my sisters and it will be a Lady Bird

It is a problem, though. I find it hard to be a form that has a round shape, see quite well. I was looking for a sense of football, but it is very difficult to find and have the box for the weekend.

Does anyone know of a case, it would be easy to find, cheaper, and a round shape, like a pie could be used by Lady Bird.

Thank you so much (:

2 comments:

mayy said...

Yes, you can

Judi said...

We call them ladybirds, where I live: D, but a round cake of Nice, a chef make in a bowl. Make sure you can go into the oven, like a glass Pyrex bowl or plate of metal, and bake just like any other cake. It may take a little longer to cook because of the shape.

Post a Comment