Razor Blade Package Photos Should I Sue The Razor Company?

Should I sue the razor company? - razor blade package photos

Back in July I bought a 3 pack razor brand. I have a razor and worked hard, took the knife, I began with my leg and pulled a 4 "x 1" my skin was about 1 / 4 inches deep. I watched the blades and noticed that the meter was installed improperly and there was no difference between the half-inch sheet of plastic.
It hurt like hell and bleed for 14 hours! I contacted the right company after his arrival, and demanded that all the children leading questions, questions how some people are trying to see if I lied. I havent heard their senses, and I am very angry about it.
My leg has healed, but it is dark purple scar, my leg seems terrible. the scar that makes it very difficult, without shaving the skin. I took pictures when it happened, my leg, the knife and the piece of skin is torn. I took pictures and a week later, the photos of the week. I still have the knife and the skin in a Ziploc bag. Should I try to compensatie the company will continue using a kindNo damage to my body, what should I do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment